- More News
- Reflections on the first Actionable Science for Urban Sustainability (un)conference (AScUS) 2020
Jun 23, 2020
- 2020 Actionable Science for Urban Sustainability (un)Conference: COVID-19 update
Apr 08, 2020
- Participating in an essay contest and trying to get published in the next Flevo Campus essay book
Mar 30, 2020
- Literature Review on urban material flows and stocks accounting = First CityLoops deliverable D4.1
Mar 23, 2020
- A tribute to João Meirelles
Mar 11, 2020
- 2019: Year in review at Metabolism of Cities
Feb 27, 2020
- Completion of the urban metabolism seminar series
Feb 10, 2020
- Sustainable Development Goals and Institutions of Higher Education Book Chapter: Springer, 2020
Feb 01, 2020
- View news archive
MultipliCity: Montreal Edition - crowdsourcing urban metabolism data
Apr 01, 2018
In the framework of Climate CoLab contest on circular economy (which is supported by the Ville de Montréal and ICLEI), we have submitted a project proposal. It's about developing Montréal's urban metabolism open-source platform based on crowdsourced data.
More information about our proposal can be found here.
Wish us luck!