- More News
- Reflections on the first Actionable Science for Urban Sustainability (un)conference (AScUS) 2020
Jun 23, 2020
- 2020 Actionable Science for Urban Sustainability (un)Conference: COVID-19 update
Apr 08, 2020
- Participating in an essay contest and trying to get published in the next Flevo Campus essay book
Mar 30, 2020
- Literature Review on urban material flows and stocks accounting = First CityLoops deliverable D4.1
Mar 23, 2020
- A tribute to João Meirelles
Mar 11, 2020
- 2019: Year in review at Metabolism of Cities
Feb 27, 2020
- Completion of the urban metabolism seminar series
Feb 10, 2020
- Sustainable Development Goals and Institutions of Higher Education Book Chapter: Springer, 2020
Feb 01, 2020
- View news archive
Beta launch of the Online course "Urban Metabolism for Policy Makers"
Dec 10, 2017
Metabolism of Cities is very excited to share with you that the beta version of the first online course on "Urban Metabolism for Policy Makers" is out.
This is a collaboration between Metabolism of Cities, UN Environment and the League of Cities of the Philippines in the framework of the GI-REC (Global Initiative for Resource Efficient Cities). Come have a look and please let us know what you think (all feedback is very welcome!!).