- More News
- Reflections on the first Actionable Science for Urban Sustainability (un)conference (AScUS) 2020
Jun 23, 2020
- 2020 Actionable Science for Urban Sustainability (un)Conference: COVID-19 update
Apr 08, 2020
- Participating in an essay contest and trying to get published in the next Flevo Campus essay book
Mar 30, 2020
- Literature Review on urban material flows and stocks accounting = First CityLoops deliverable D4.1
Mar 23, 2020
- A tribute to João Meirelles
Mar 11, 2020
- 2019: Year in review at Metabolism of Cities
Feb 27, 2020
- Completion of the urban metabolism seminar series
Feb 10, 2020
- Sustainable Development Goals and Institutions of Higher Education Book Chapter: Springer, 2020
Feb 01, 2020
- View news archive
Vancouver datathon for Ecocity World Summit 2019
Sep 17, 2019
Metabolism of Cities is collaborating with the Ecocity World Summit 2019 (October 7-11) to bring the collection of urban metabolism data closer to participants of the summit, but also the general public. For this, Metabolism of Cities is hosting a datathon that will take place all the way leading up to, during and after the summit. Anyone can join and help us collect and upload photos, text, publications, data etc. around urban metabolism relevant parts such as infrastructure, resources (water, energy, waste, buildings) etc. for Vancouver, Canada.
To participate go to "Contribute" and find out more about what kind of data we are looking for and sign up!
Vancouver data portal: https://metabolismofcities.org/cities/vancouver/
Contribute page: https://metabolismofcities.org/cities/page/contribute
More information about the various datathon stages will be announced here soon.
Do you want to get a headstart? Then watch our Data Contributor Instruction Videos.