- More News
- Reflections on the first Actionable Science for Urban Sustainability (un)conference (AScUS) 2020
Jun 23, 2020
- 2020 Actionable Science for Urban Sustainability (un)Conference: COVID-19 update
Apr 08, 2020
- Participating in an essay contest and trying to get published in the next Flevo Campus essay book
Mar 30, 2020
- Literature Review on urban material flows and stocks accounting = First CityLoops deliverable D4.1
Mar 23, 2020
- A tribute to João Meirelles
Mar 11, 2020
- 2019: Year in review at Metabolism of Cities
Feb 27, 2020
- Completion of the urban metabolism seminar series
Feb 10, 2020
- Sustainable Development Goals and Institutions of Higher Education Book Chapter: Springer, 2020
Feb 01, 2020
- View news archive
Co-organising a Material stock special session at ISIE-ISSST 2017
Jul 19, 2017
Metabolism of Cities was part of the organising committee for the Material Stock special session at the ISIE conference. The special session wished to bring together all material stock aficionados to discuss the current challenges (methodology and data used, etc.) of the field but also think about future avenues of research, how to consolidate this field, and initiate new collaborations. Before the conference the committee had send out a questionnaire to identify the research centres across the globe working on material stock. This questionnaire also tried to figure out how researchers carried out their studies and for which purpose.
The questionnaire and the map of the identified researchers can be found here.
Add photos !!