- More Events
- Spanish Short course "Metabolismo urbano: Colección y manejo de datos"
Aug 13, 2020
- Webinar on Cities and Covid-19: Food access for vulnerable communities
May 15, 2020
- ISWA 2020 - International Solid Waste Association World Congress
Sep 28, 2020
- 56th ISOCARP World Planning Congress, Post-Oil City Planning for Urban Green Deals
Nov 08, 2020
- Smart City Expo World Congress
Nov 17, 2020
- Circular Economy Hotspot Catalonia 2020
Nov 16, 2020
- Dresden Nexus Conference 2020 – Circular Economy in a Sustainable Society
Jun 03, 2020
- Circular Seattle Mapping Event
Feb 27, 2020
- View events archive
World Summit of Local and Regional Leaders
Nov 11, 2019 - Nov 15, 2019
The World Summit of Local and Regional Leaders, convened by United Cities and Local Governments (UCLG), is the largest gathering of mayors, presidents of associations, councillors, and local and regional practitioners from around the world. It also gathers the most influential local and regional leaders, councillors, local governments, partners, and actors implicated in the decision making of city and community life.
This year's edition, that will be held on 11-15 November in Durban, South Africa, will count on a renewed format and enhanced collaboration between members and partners.
Building on the centenary-old international movement of municipalities, the World Summit experience will include interactive and innovative formats built on four tracks that will guide participants, together with dedicated sessions for UCLG membership.
The triennial UCLG Congress also builds on the legacy of the commitments of the local and regional governments’ constituency around the world. A commitment to ensure a better future for all through action at local, national and international levels.
Durban, South Africa