- More Events
- 56th ISOCARP World Planning Congress, Post-Oil City Planning for Urban Green Deals
Nov 08, 2020
- Smart City Expo World Congress
Nov 17, 2020
- Circular Economy Hotspot Catalonia 2020
Nov 16, 2020
- Dresden Nexus Conference 2020 – Circular Economy in a Sustainable Society
Jun 03, 2020
- Circular Seattle Mapping Event
Feb 27, 2020
- Circular City Week
Mar 16, 2020
- CITIES Forum 2020
Jan 30, 2020
- Unconference: Actionable Science for Urban Sustainability (AScUS-2020)
Jun 03, 2020
- View events archive
Urban Metabolism In Policy And Practice: Cape Town
May 09, 2019
In collaboration with local partners and funded by the Urban Studies Foundation, Metabolism of Cities organises a three-part seminar series in 2019 to further the debate around the uptake of urban metabolism in policy and practice. The seminars will each be full-day events (1 day) and will take place in Cape Town (South Africa), Beijing (China) and Brussels (Belgium). Each event will be structured in a similar way and involve city officials, practitioners, and academics. The seminars will have a strongly local content, but lessons and insights from every location will be shared at each subsequent seminar.
The event in Cape Town will take place on May 9, 2019. More details can be found here.
To collaborate or participate in these events, do not hesitate to get in touch.
Funding for this seminar series is provided by the Urban Studies Foundation Seminar Series Award. Metabolism of Cities is looking forward to organising this series together with its partners.
Cape Town, South Africa